MONTH 31: Steady progress

MONTH31COLLAGE

Heading out for a friends dinner. Nice to not be home bound anymore aye!

  IMG_7319

Face healing from the flare from drinking alcohol last week, still dry and blotchy but not too uncomfortable.

IMG_7380IMG_7381

That patch of hair loss form last my healing crisis is growing back pretty fast
IMG_7383


Trying out a DIY mud mask. My skin is much better now to tolerate more natural ingredients on it. I am compiling another blog to share skincare recipes, I am in the process of refining them all and once I”m happy with them I will let you guys know Smile  This one I had these ingredients: Bentonite Clay, Kaolin Clay, Pink Clay, Hemp Oil, Calendula Oil, Vitamin E Oil, and Chamomile Extract


IMG_7392





















Maybe the mud mask helped pull out toxins a bit? My skin is look a little better. Not as blotchy and dry.


IMG_7400






















Having my lemon ginger water here made from ice cubes of fresh ginger and lemon juice.

IMG_7445 This is a great method to get a nice healthy drink whether to relax or boost up our immunity. Great for clearing up mucus during cold and flus and for sore throats. I juiced a big root ginger and 3 lemons (all with peel washed thoroughly) and poured the juice into ice cube trays. In my 750ml drink bottle I added 6 of the ginger/lemon ice cubes and added hot water to fill up the bottle. The flavour is full on! I added raw honey to sweeten it too. If you have a ice cube tray with big cubes then you can probably add less my ice cubes were quite small in size. The ginger was quite spicy.

30238860


I do tend to draw in brows more these days. Hopefully by Christmas I can clear up the acidosis in my head/face area and grow natural bushy eyebrows!! DevilDevilDevilDevil


IMG_7446IMG_7447IMG_7448


Thanks for checking in on me.

You guys take care too!
Happy healing everyone Smile

xxx
ahfaye

Anita

Thank you for reading this post. I wish you great health, happiness and success in everything you do!

4 comments:

  1. Hello Ahfaye,

    I just stumbled upon your blog. I'm currently in month 3. I just want to thank you for your blog, your courage and your transparency. You're my hero. Hoping you and the family are doing great. God bless you.
    Rom8:48

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Hope you strive through the healing journey well. Keep up the positive attitude it really helps xxx

      Delete
  2. Wow! What an inspiration! Thanks for sharing your story with the world.

    ReplyDelete